- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Motor vehicle reports.
310.1112 Motor vehicle reports.--Each licensed state pilot or certificated deputy pilot shall have a duty to report within 48 hours any jurisdiction's revocation or suspension of, or any action against, that pilot's or deputy pilot's license to operate a motor vehicle under circumstances involving alcohol or drugs. The jurisdiction's acceptance of a relinquishment of license, stipulation, consent order, plea of nolo contendere, or other settlement offered in response to or in anticipation of the filing of charges related to the license to operate a motor vehicle shall be construed as action against the license.
History.--s. 346, ch. 94-119.