- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2004 Florida Statutes
Responsibilities of the clerk of the circuit court.
744.368 Responsibilities of the clerk of the circuit court.--
(1) In addition to the duty to serve as the custodian of the guardianship files, the clerk shall review each initial and annual guardianship report to ensure that it contains information about the ward addressing, as appropriate:
(a) Physical and mental health care;
(b) Personal and social services;
(c) The residential setting;
(d) The application of insurance, private benefits, and government benefits;
(e) The physical and mental health examinations; and
(f) The initial verified inventory or the annual accounting.
(2) The clerk shall, within 30 days after the date of filing of the initial or annual report of the guardian of the person, complete his or her review of the report.
(3) Within 90 days after the filing of the initial or annual guardianship report by a guardian of the property, the clerk shall audit the verified inventory or the annual accounting. The clerk shall advise the court of the results of the audit.
(4) The clerk shall report to the court when a report is not timely filed.
History.--s. 53, ch. 89-96; s. 36, ch. 90-271; s. 1089, ch. 97-102.