- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Guaranteed salary upon resolution of board of county commissioners.
Guaranteed salary upon resolution of board of county commissioners.—
Any board of county commissioners, with the concurrence of the county official involved, shall by resolution guarantee and appropriate a salary to the county official, in an amount specified in this chapter, if all fees collected by such official are turned over to the board of county commissioners. Such a resolution is applicable only with respect to the county official who concurred in its adoption and only for the duration of such official’s tenure in his or her current term of office.
A board of county commissioners, with the concurrence of the county official involved, may, by resolution, rescind any resolution adopted pursuant to subsection (1), effective only upon the conclusion of the current fiscal year of the county.
This section shall not apply to county property appraisers or clerks of the circuit and county courts in the performance of their court-related functions.
s. 4, ch. 69-346; s. 8, ch. 69-82; ss. 12, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 16, ch. 73-172; s. 1, ch. 77-102; s. 16, ch. 80-377; s. 2, ch. 88-158; s. 852, ch. 95-147; s. 37, ch. 2001-266; s. 86, ch. 2003-402.