- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Power to enforce.
Power to enforce.—
The Department of Environmental Protection or the governing board of any water management district and any officer or agent thereof may enforce any provision of this law or any rule or regulation adopted and promulgated or order issued thereunder to the same extent as any peace officer is authorized to enforce the law. Any officer or agent of any such board may appear before any trial court judge empowered to issue warrants in criminal cases and make an affidavit and apply for the issuance of a warrant in the manner provided by law. If such affidavit alleges the commission of an offense, the trial court judge shall issue a warrant directed to any sheriff or deputy for the arrest of any offender. The provisions of this section shall apply to the Florida Water Resources Act of 1972 in its entirety.
s. 14, ch. 57-380; s. 14, ch. 63-336; ss. 25, 35, ch. 69-106; s. 2, part VI, ch. 72-299; s. 25, ch. 73-190; s. 117, ch. 77-104; s. 51, ch. 79-65; s. 278, ch. 94-356; s. 8, ch. 2004-11.
Former s. 373.201.