- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
The district may suspend a contractor on a temporary or permanent basis from doing work with the district if such contractor has materially breached its contract with the district. The district shall adopt rules to administer the provisions of this section to specify the circumstances and conditions that constitute a materially breached contract and conditions that constitute the period for temporary or permanent suspension and for reinstatement.
s. 5, ch. 2001-256; s. 32, ch. 2002-207.