- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Fees; local licensing requirements.
Fees; local licensing requirements.—
The board by rule may establish application, examination, licensure, renewal, and other reasonable and necessary fees, based upon the department’s estimate of the costs to the board in administering this act.
An auctioneer shall obtain a local occupational license, if required, in the jurisdiction in which his or her permanent business or branch office is located. However, no local government or local agency may charge any other fee for the practice of auctioneering or require any auctioneer’s license in addition to the license required by this part.
ss. 6, 14, ch. 86-119; s. 6, ch. 87-210; s. 62, ch. 91-137; s. 11, ch. 91-156; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 300, ch. 97-103.