- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Licensing of nonresidents; endorsement; reciprocity.
Licensing of nonresidents; endorsement; reciprocity.—
The department shall issue a license by endorsement to practice auctioneering to an applicant who, upon applying to the department and remitting the required fee, set by the board, demonstrates to the board that he or she satisfies the requirements of s. 468.385(3) and holds a valid license to practice auctioneering in another state, provided that the requirements for licensure in that state are substantially equivalent to or more stringent than those existing in this state. The endorsement and reciprocity provisions of this section shall apply to auctioneers only and not to professions or occupations regulated by other statutes.
ss. 7, 14, ch. 86-119; s. 7, ch. 87-210; s. 62, ch. 91-137; s. 11, ch. 91-156; ss. 4, 16, ch. 91-207; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 18, ch. 94-119; s. 11, ch. 97-94; s. 301, ch. 97-103.