- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Schedules of rates, tolls, rentals, and charges; filing; public inspection.
Schedules of rates, tolls, rentals, and charges; filing; public inspection.—
Every telecommunications company shall publish through electronic or physical media schedules showing the rates, tolls, rentals, and charges of that company for service to be performed within the state. A telecommunications company may, as an option, file the published schedules with the commission or publish its schedules through other reasonably publicly accessible means, including on a website. A telecommunications company that does not file its schedules with the commission shall inform its customers where a customer may view the telecommunications company’s schedules.
The schedules shall plainly state the places telecommunications service will be rendered and shall also state separately all charges and all privileges or facilities granted or allowed and any rules or regulations or forms of contract which may in anywise change, affect, or determine any of the aggregate of the rates, tolls, rentals, or charges for the service rendered.
s. 4, ch. 6525, 1913; RGS 4396; CGL 6360; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-457; ss. 4, 32, ch. 80-36; s. 2, ch. 81-318; ss. 6, 7, ch. 89-163; ss. 7, 48, 49, ch. 90-244; s. 4, ch. 91-429; s. 5, ch. 2009-226.