- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2010 Florida Statutes
Practitioner profiles; confidentiality.
Practitioner profiles; confidentiality.—
Any patient name or other information that identifies a patient which is in a record obtained by the Department of Health or its agent for the purpose of compiling a practitioner profile pursuant to s. 456.041 is confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution. Other data received by the department or its agent as a result of its duty to compile and promulgate practitioner profiles are confidential and exempt from the provisions of s. 119.07(1) and s. 24(a), Art. I of the State Constitution until the profile into which the data are incorporated or with respect to which the data are submitted is made public pursuant to the requirements of s. 456.041. Any information or record that the Department of Health obtains from the Agency for Health Care Administration or any other governmental entity for the purpose of compiling a practitioner profile or substantiating other information or records submitted for that purpose which is otherwise exempt from public disclosure shall remain exempt as otherwise provided by law.
s. 1, ch. 97-175; s. 71, ch. 2000-160; s. 1, ch. 2002-198.
Former s. 455.5656.