- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2012 Florida Statutes
948.013 Administrative probation.—
(1) The Department of Corrections may establish procedures for transferring an offender to administrative probation. The department may collect an initial processing fee of up to $50 for each probationer transferred to administrative probation. The offender is exempt from further payment for the cost of supervision as required in s. 948.09.
(2) Effective for an offense committed on or after July 1, 1998, a person is ineligible for placement on administrative probation if the person is sentenced to or is serving a term of probation or community control, regardless of the conviction or adjudication, for committing, or attempting, conspiring, or soliciting to commit, any of the felony offenses described in s. 787.01 or s. 787.02, where the victim is a minor and the defendant is not the victim’s parent; s. 787.025; chapter 794; s. 796.03; s. 800.04; s. 825.1025(2)(b); s. 827.071; s. 847.0133; s. 847.0135; or s. 847.0145.
History.—s. 13, ch. 98-81; s. 3, ch. 2000-246; s. 12, ch. 2004-373.
Note.—Subsection (2) former s. 948.01(15).