- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
624.507 Municipal tax.—Municipal corporations may require a tax of insurance agents not to exceed 50 percent of the state tax specified as to such agents under this part, and unless otherwise authorized by law. Such a tax may be required only by a municipal corporation within the boundaries of which is located the agent’s business office, or if no such office is required under this code, by the municipal corporation of the agent’s place of residence.
History.—s. 79, ch. 59-205; s. 3, ch. 76-168; s. 1, ch. 77-237; s. 1, ch. 77-457; s. 422, ch. 81-259; s. 197, ch. 90-363; s. 46, ch. 2002-206.