- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
Provisions of contract.
NOTICE OF CANCELLATION
You may cancel this contract, without any penalty or obligation, within 5 days from the date the contract is signed.
If you cancel any payment made by you under this contract, it will be returned within 10 days following receipt by the credit service organization of your cancellation notice.
To cancel this contract, mail or deliver a signed dated copy of this cancellation notice, or any other written notice to:
(name of credit service organization) at
(address of credit service organization) ,
(place of business) not later than midnight
I hereby cancel this transaction (date) .
(purchaser’s signature) .
The credit service organization shall give to the buyer a copy of the completed contract and all other documents the credit service organization requires the buyer to sign at the time they are signed.