- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2013 Florida Statutes
121.571 Contributions.—Contributions to the Florida Retirement System Investment Plan shall be made as follows:
(1) CONTRIBUTORY PLAN.—Each employer and employee shall submit contributions as required by s. 121.71.
(2) CONTRIBUTION RATES GENERALLY.—Contributions to fund the retirement and disability benefits provided under this part must be based on the uniform contribution rates established by s. 121.71 and on the membership class or subclass of the member. Such contributions must be allocated as provided in ss. 121.72 and 121.73.
(3) CONTRIBUTIONS FOR SOCIAL SECURITY COVERAGE AND FOR RETIREE HEALTH INSURANCE SUBSIDY.—Contributions required under s. 121.71 are in addition to employer and member contributions for social security and the Retiree Health Insurance Subsidy Trust Fund as required under ss. 112.363, 121.052, 121.055, and 121.071, as appropriate.
History.—s. 3, ch. 2000-169; s. 17, ch. 2001-262; s. 7, ch. 2002-177; s. 29, ch. 2011-68.