- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
421.34 Additional definitions.—
(1) “Farmers of low income,” as used in this law, shall mean persons or families who at the time of their admission to occupancy in a dwelling of a housing authority:
(a) Live under unsafe or insanitary housing conditions;
(b) Derive their principal income from operating or working upon a farm; and
(c) Had an aggregate average annual net income for the 3 years preceding their admission that was less than the amount determined by the housing authority to be necessary, within its area of operation, to enable them, without financial assistance, to obtain decent, safe, and sanitary housing without overcrowding;
provided, however, that this definition shall not apply to persons using facilities the construction of which was financed with proceeds of loans made pursuant to s. 514 of the Federal Housing Act of 1949.
(2) “Governing body,” as used in this law with regard to a county, shall mean the county commissioners or other legislative body of the county.
(3) “Clerk,” as used in this law with regard to a county or county authority, shall mean the clerk and accountant of the board of county commissioners or the officer having duties customarily imposed on such clerk.
History.—s. 1, ch. 20220, 1941; s. 5, ch. 65-223.