- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2014 Florida Statutes
651.028 Accredited facilities.—If a provider is accredited by a process found by the office to be acceptable and substantially equivalent to the provisions of this chapter, the office may, pursuant to rule of the commission, waive any requirements of this chapter with respect to the provider if the office finds that such waivers are not inconsistent with the security protections intended by this chapter.
History.—ss. 6, 16, ch. 91-98; ss. 4, 12, ch. 93-22; s. 1675, ch. 2003-261.