- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2016 Florida Statutes
489.530 Audible alarms.—Every audible alarm system installed by a licensed contractor shall have a device to automatically terminate the audible signal within 15 minutes of activation. A fire alarm system, whether installed voluntarily or as a requirement of an adopted code, which employs an audible fire signal is exempt as required by such code.
History.—s. 18, ch. 96-298; s. 7, ch. 2006-154.