- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
476.192 Fees; disposition.—
(1) The board shall set by rule fees according to the following schedule:
(a) For barbers, fees for original licensing, license renewal, and delinquent renewal shall not exceed $100.
(b) For barbers, fees for endorsement application, examination, and reexamination shall not exceed $150.
(c) For barbershops, fees for license application, original licensing, license renewal, and delinquent renewal shall not exceed $150.
(d) For duplicate licenses and certificates, fees shall not exceed $25.
(2) All moneys collected by the department from fees authorized by this chapter shall be paid into the Professional Regulation Trust Fund in the department and shall be applied in accordance with ss. 215.37 and 455.219.
(3) The Legislature may appropriate any excess moneys from this fund to the General Revenue Fund.
History.—ss. 14, 20, ch. 85-297; s. 3, ch. 87-390; s. 53, ch. 89-162; s. 33, ch. 89-344; s. 47, ch. 89-374; s. 4, ch. 91-429.