- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2017 Florida Statutes
476.234 Civil proceedings.—In addition to any other remedy, the department may file a proceeding in the name of the state seeking issuance of a restraining order, injunction, or writ of mandamus against any person who is or has been violating any of the provisions of this act or the lawful rules or orders of the board, commission, or department.
History.—ss. 23, 28, ch. 78-155; ss. 2, 3, ch. 81-318; ss. 19, 20, ch. 85-297; s. 4, ch. 91-429.