2018 Florida Statutes
380.512 Annual report.—The trust shall submit to the Governor, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, the President of the Senate, and the minority leaders of the House of Representatives and the Senate, within 3 months after the end of its fiscal year, a complete and detailed report setting forth:
(1) Its operations and accomplishments.
(2) Its receipts and expenditures during the fiscal year, in accordance with the categories or classifications the trust establishes for its operating and capital outlay purposes.
(3) Its assets and liabilities at the end of its fiscal year and the status of reserve, special, or other funds.
(4) An evaluation of the effectiveness of the projects undertaken in carrying out this part.
(5) Identification of additional funding, legislation, or other resources required to carry out the objectives of this part more effectively.
(6) An account of any other trust or department duties established by this part.
History.—s. 28, ch. 89-175; s. 2, ch. 90-192; s. 15, ch. 91-192; s. 5, ch. 91-429; s. 71, ch. 93-206.