- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2018 Florida Statutes
Exemptions from licensure.
The exemptions from licensure in this section do not apply to any service provider that receives an appropriation, grant, or contract from the state to operate as a service provider as defined in this chapter or to any substance abuse program regulated pursuant to s. 397.4014. Furthermore, this chapter may not be construed to limit the practice of a physician or physician assistant licensed under chapter 458 or chapter 459, a psychologist licensed under chapter 490, a psychotherapist licensed under chapter 491, or an advanced practice registered nurse licensed under part I of chapter 464, who provides substance abuse treatment, so long as the physician, physician assistant, psychologist, psychotherapist, or advanced practice registered nurse does not represent to the public that he or she is a licensed service provider and does not provide services to individuals pursuant to part V of this chapter. Failure to comply with any requirement necessary to maintain an exempt status under this section is a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.