- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2019 Florida Statutes
386.202 Legislative intent.—The purpose of this part is to protect people from the health hazards of secondhand tobacco smoke and vapor and to implement the Florida health initiative in s. 20, Art. X of the State Constitution. It is the intent of the Legislature to not inhibit, or otherwise obstruct, medical or scientific research, or smoking or vaping cessation programs approved by the Department of Health.
History.—s. 2, ch. 85-257; s. 2, ch. 92-185; s. 2, ch. 2003-398; s. 2, ch. 2019-14.