- Florida Statutes Definitions Index (2022) [PDF]
- General Laws Conversion Table (2022) [PDF]
- Preface to the Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Table of Section Changes (2022) [PDF]
- Table Tracing Session Laws to Florida Statutes (2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1971-2022) [PDF]
- Index to Special and Local Laws (1845-1970) [PDF]
- Statute Search Tips
2020 Florida Statutes
386.2125 Rulemaking.—The department and the Department of Business and Professional Regulation may, in consultation with the State Fire Marshal, adopt rules pursuant to ss. 120.536(1) and 120.54 to implement the provisions of this part within each agency’s specific areas of regulatory authority. Whenever assessing a smoking or vaping cessation program for approval, the department shall consider whether the smoking or vaping cessation program limits, to the extent possible, any potential for exposure to secondhand tobacco smoke or vapor for nonparticipants in the enclosed indoor workplace.
History.—s. 13, ch. 2003-398; s. 13, ch. 2019-14.