CS/SB 266: Communications Services Taxes
GENERAL BILL by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities ; Hukill
Communications Services Taxes; Reducing the tax rate applied to the sale of communications services; reducing the tax rate applied to the retail sale of direct-to-home satellite services; conforming rates to the reduction of the communications services tax; revising the distribution of tax revenues received, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2014 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities (CU)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 30
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 02/04/14, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 137
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 137
• Introduced -SJ 30
• CS by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities read 1st time -SJ 120
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/19/14, 5:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 318
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 318
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.