CS/CS/HB 595: Aviation
GENERAL BILL by Economic Affairs Committee ; Finance and Tax Committee ; Moraitis ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Artiles
Aviation; Revising the tax rate of the excise tax on certain aviation fuels; deleting an excise tax exemption for certain aviation fuel delivered by wholesalers or terminal suppliers that increase the state's workforce by certain amounts, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2015 Senate - Died in Transportation
Location: In committee/council (TR)
Bill Text: PDF
- Transportation (TR)
- Finance and Tax (FT)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development (ATD)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 51
• On Committee agenda-- Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee, 03/03/15, 4:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 51
• Favorable by Economic Development and Tourism Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 2 -HJ 172
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 172
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 03/31/15, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 4 -HJ 437
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• Now in Economic Affairs Committee -HJ 436
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee read 1st time -HJ 433
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Economic Affairs Committee, 04/08/15, 10:00 am, Reed Hall
• CS/CS by- Economic Affairs Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 513
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS/CS by Economic Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 509
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 521
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/15/15
• Read 2nd time -HJ 541
• Amendment(s) adopted (942787) -HJ 541
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 567
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 108 NAYS 3 -HJ 567
• In Messages
• Referred to Transportation; Finance and Tax; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 448
• Received -SJ 448
• Died in Transportation
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.