CS/HB 103: Transactions in Fresh Produce Markets
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Fullwood ; Campbell ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Murphy ; Stafford ; Torres
Transactions in Fresh Produce Markets; Authorizing certain owners and operators of farmers' markets, community farmers' markets, flea markets, and other open-air markets selling fresh produce to allow authorized Food and Nutrition Service groups, associations, and third-party organizations to operate electronic benefits transfer systems in such markets; providing restrictions on the use of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program benefits in such markets, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2016 - Chapter No. 2016-51
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 10/20/15, 12:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 157
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 157
• Introduced -HJ 15
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/14/16, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 231
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 225
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 240
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/26/16
• Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading -HJ 268
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/02/16
• Read 2nd time -HJ 340
• Amendment(s) adopted (415019, 904789) -HJ 340
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 369
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 117 NAYS 0 -HJ 370
• In Messages
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 349
• Received -SJ 349
• Withdrawn from Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 491
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 491
• Substituted for SB 284 -SJ 491
• Read 2nd time -SJ 491
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 547
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 548
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 687
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor -HJ 726
• Approved by Governor -HJ 1048
• Chapter No. 2016-51
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.