CS/CS/SB 918: Department of Health
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Richter
Department of Health; Revising the reporting requirements for the Biomedical Research Advisory Council under the James and Esther King Biomedical Research Program and the Alzheimer’s Disease Research Grant Advisory Board under the Ed and Ethel Moore Alzheimer’s Disease Research Program; requiring the department to designate by rule sexually transmissible diseases; authorizing certain health care practitioners to provide expedited partner therapy under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 3/3/2016 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 941 (Ch. 2016-230), CS/HB 375 (Ch. 2016-125), HB 5103 (Ch. 2016-25) -SJ 617
Location: Laid on Table
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 68
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 01/11/16, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 180
• Introduced -SJ 68
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 180
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 182
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/21/16, 9:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building --Not Meeting
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/26/16, 3:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 291
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/25/16, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 497
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 497
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/03/16
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 503
• Read 2nd time -SJ 616
• Substituted CS/CS/HB 941 -SJ 617
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 941 (Ch. 2016-230), CS/HB 375 (Ch. 2016-125), HB 5103 (Ch. 2016-25) -SJ 617
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.