CS/HB 937: Tierra Verde Fire Control and Rescue District, Pinellas County
LOCAL BILL by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee ; Peters
Tierra Verde Fire Control and Rescue District, Pinellas County; Creates district; provides charter; requires referendum.
Last Action: 3/11/2016 House - Died in Finance and Tax Committee
Location: In committee/council (FTC)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Committee; Local and Federal Affairs Committee -HJ 80
• Introduced -HJ 80
• On Committee agenda-- Local Government Affairs Subcommittee, 01/19/16, 12:30 pm, Webster Hall
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -HJ 243
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Local Government Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 238
• Now in Finance and Tax Committee -HJ 249
• Died in Finance and Tax Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.