CS/CS/SB 400: Alcoholic Beverages
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Regulated Industries ; Perry
Alcoholic Beverages; Authorizing the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation to appoint division personnel; revising the entities that may issue a certificate indicating an alcoholic beverage license applicant’s place of business meets all of the sanitary requirements of the state; revising provisions authorizing a restaurant to allow a patron to remove a resealed wine container from a restaurant for off-premises consumption, etc.
Last Action: 4/27/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 689 (Ch. 2017-137) -SJ 514
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 02/22/17, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Introduced -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/15/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 233
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 233
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 236
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 04/13/17, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/17 -SJ 477
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 444
• Retained on Special Order Calendar -SJ 477
• Read 2nd time -SJ 514
• Amendment(s) adopted (438206, 887606) -SJ 514
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 689 -SJ 514
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 689 (Ch. 2017-137) -SJ 514
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.