CS/SB 1392: Drug Screening for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Applicants
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Latvala
Drug Screening for Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Applicants ; Requiring the Department of Children and Families to perform a drug test on an applicant for TANF benefits with a prior drug-related felony conviction and who the department reasonably suspects is engaging in the illegal use of a controlled substance, etc.
Last Action: 3/23/2017 Senate - CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 249
Location: Pending Reference Review
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 190
• Introduced -SJ 190
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 1 -SJ 243
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 249
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.