CS/CS/SB 1406: Stroke Centers
Stroke Centers; Directing the Agency for Health Care Administration to include hospitals that meet the criteria for acute stroke ready centers on a list of stroke centers; requiring the Department of Health to contract with a private entity to establish and maintain a statewide stroke registry, subject to an appropriation, etc.
Last Action: 4/28/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/CS/HB 785 -SJ 532
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 191
• Introduced -SJ 191
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 03/27/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 258
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 268
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/13/17, 2:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 04/18/17, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 443
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 443
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 443
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 450
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 532
• Substituted CS/CS/CS/HB 785 -SJ 532
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/CS/HB 785 -SJ 532
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.