CS/SR 398: Taiwan
Taiwan; Recognizing the relationship between and shared interests of the people of Taiwan and the United States and supporting these interests, as well as future opportunities for international trade between the two nations, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Rules -SJ 33
• Introduced -SJ 33
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/16/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 161
• Now in Rules -SJ 162
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/15/18, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.