CS/CS/SB 710: Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Health Policy ; Book
Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program; Creating the "Prescription Drug Donation Repository Program Act"; authorizing the Department of Health to contract with a third party to implement and administer the program; providing that certain prescription drugs eligible for return to stock must be credited to Medicaid under specified conditions and are not program eligible; authorizing repositories to refuse to accept donations of prescription drugs or supplies, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 56
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 103
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 103
• Introduced -SJ 56
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 01/24/18, 11:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services, 02/14/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 354
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 409
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 409
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 -SJ 435
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 410
• Read 2nd time -SJ 428
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 561
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 561
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.