HB 915: Vessel Safety Inspection Decals
GENERAL BILL by Henry
Vessel Safety Inspection Decals; Authorizes FWCC to adopt specified rules for vessel safety inspection decals.
Last Action: 1/18/2018 House - Placed on Calendar -HJ 365
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 80
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 80
• Favorable by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 313
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 313
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 01/18/18, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -HJ 365
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 365
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.