HB 1009: Closing Gap Grant Program
GENERAL BILL by Brown ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) DuBose ; Edwards-Walpole ; Hardemon ; Lee ; Mercado ; Pritchett ; Russell ; Smith ; Stafford ; Watson, B. ; Watson, C.
Closing Gap Grant Program; Provides additional priority area for Closing Gap grant proposals that addresses racial & ethnic disparities in morbidity & mortality rates relating to Lupus.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 House - Ordered enrolled -HJ 1112
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 87
• Introduced -HJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/16/18, 11:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 354
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/25/18, 11:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 433
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 433
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 577
• Read 3rd time -HJ 577
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 578
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 378
• Received -SJ 378
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 878
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 878
• Substituted for SB 1184 -SJ 878
• Read 2nd time -SJ 878
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 933
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 933
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1112
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.