CS/CS/HB 1127: Pub. Rec. and Meetings/Citizens Property Insurance Corporation
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Lee
Pub. Rec. and Meetings/Citizens Property Insurance Corporation; Creates exemption from public records & meetings requirements for certain data & information held by Citizens Property Insurance Corporation relating to information technology security programs; authorizes certain entities or agencies to access such records; provides retroactive application; provides for future legislative review & repeal; provides statements of public necessity.
Last Action: 2/15/2018 House - Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 99
• Introduced -HJ 99
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 01/17/18, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 362
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• Now in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee -HJ 362
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 361
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 411
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 411
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 595
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 591
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 600
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.