HB 1237: Alachua County
LOCAL BILL by Clemons
Alachua County; Provides exception to general law; requires specified taxing authorities to have proportional representation on community redevelopment agency boards; provides exceptions.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died in Government Accountability Committee
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 108
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 339
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 2 -HJ 413
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 413
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 01/31/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 6 -HJ 477
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 477
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Government Accountability Committee
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.