CS/CS/SB 1450: Sales Tax Refund for Eligible Job Training Organizations
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Commerce and Tourism ; Steube
Sales Tax Refund for Eligible Job Training Organizations; Authorizing eligible organizations to receive a refund of a specified amount of certain sales taxes collected if such amount is used for certain purposes; specifying the annual maximum allowable tax refund for such organizations; authorizing the Department of Economic Opportunity to certify organizations, etc.
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 169
• Introduced -SJ 168
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 01/29/18, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 245
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/14/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 354
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 753
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 753
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 723, 724
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.