CS/CS/HB 7057: Budget Transparency
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Appropriations Committee ; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Rommel
Budget Transparency; Specifies procedures to be followed by certain entities in preparing & approving their operating budgets; requires certain budget information to be submitted to legislative appropriations committees; requires certain entities to establish & maintain website & certain information to be published on website.
Last Action: 2/22/2018 House - CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 668
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 426
• Referred to Appropriations Committee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 440
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/14/18, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 601
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 600
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 614
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/22/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -HJ 672
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 670
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 668
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.