CS/HB 675: Pharmacies
GENERAL BILL by Health and Human Services Committee ; Brodeur
Pharmacies; Revises membership of Board of Pharmacy; establishes Class III institutional pharmacies; provides requirements for such pharmacies; revises notice requirements; authorizes distribution of medicinal drugs & prepackaged drug products without specified permit under certain conditions; removes provision exempting certain drug repackagers from specified permit requirements.
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 61
• Introduced -HJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/16/18, 11:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 353
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 353
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/14/18, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0 -HJ 595
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 595
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/21/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 671
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 669
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
• CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time -HJ 664
• Read 2nd time -HJ 715
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 750
• CS passed; YEAS 113 NAYS 0 -HJ 750
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 441
• Received -SJ 441
• Withdrawn from Health Policy; Regulated Industries; Rules -SJ 910
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 910
• Substituted for CS/SB 1128 -SJ 910
• Read 2nd time -SJ 910
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1014
• CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 1014
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1210
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-95
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.