CS/HB 9: Community Redevelopment Agencies
GENERAL BILL by State Affairs Committee ; LaMarca
Community Redevelopment Agencies; Requiring ethics training for community redevelopment agency commissioners; requiring a community redevelopment agency to follow certain procurement procedures; requiring a community redevelopment agency to publish certain digital boundary maps on its website; providing termination dates for certain community redevelopment agencies, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2019 House - Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1139
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 22
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 03/05/19, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 22
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 4 -HJ 350
• Now in Ways and Means Committee -HJ 350
• On Committee agenda-- Ways and Means Committee, 03/12/19, 4:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Ways and Means Committee; YEAS 11 NAYS 6 -HJ 403
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 403
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 03/21/19, 12:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 7 -HJ 489
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time -HJ 483
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 496
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 688
• Read 3rd time -HJ 688
• CS passed; YEAS 70 NAYS 47 -HJ 689
• In Messages -SJ 454
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 454
• Received -SJ 454
• Withdrawn from Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 642
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/CS/SB 1054 -SJ 642
• Read 2nd time -SJ 642
• Amendment(s) adopted (811912) -SJ 642
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 679
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 1 -SJ 680
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (811912) -HJ 1136, 1138
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 81 NAYS 30 -HJ 1139
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1139
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.