SB 824: Private Property Rights of Homeowners
GENERAL BILL by Diaz
Private Property Rights of Homeowners; Preempting the regulation of vacation rentals to the state; requiring each person applying for a vacation rental license to provide the Division of Hotels and Restaurants of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation with specified information, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2019 Senate - Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Community Affairs; Appropriations -SJ 94
• Introduced -SJ 93
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 03/26/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building --Not Considered
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 04/10/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Innovation, Industry, and Technology
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.