CS/SB 1118: Construction Industry Workforce
GENERAL BILL by Innovation, Industry, and Technology ; Hutson
Construction Industry Workforce; Requiring that a specified amount of funds relating to the Building Code Administrators and Inspectors Fund be allocated to the University of Florida M.E. Rinker, Sr. School of Construction Management; authorizing the school to use the funds for specified purposes, etc.
Last Action: 4/2/2019 Senate - CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology read 1st time -SJ 295
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Innovation, Industry, and Technology; Appropriations Subcommittee on Education; Appropriations -SJ 118
• Introduced -SJ 118
• On Committee agenda-- Innovation, Industry, and Technology, 03/26/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 280
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Education
• CS by Innovation, Industry, and Technology read 1st time -SJ 295
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.