HB 2247: Homelessness Collaborative of Broward County - Rapid Rehousing
APPROPRIATIONS PROJECT by DuBose
Homelessness Collaborative of Broward County - Rapid Rehousing; Provides an appropriation for the Homelessness Collaborative of Broward County - Rapid Rehousing. APPROPRIATION: $500,000
Last Action: 5/4/2019 House - See SB 2500 (line item 2307A)
Bill Text: PDF
Additional information is available at myfloridahouse.gov.
• Referred to Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 151
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/20/19, 4:00 pm, Reed Hall
• Favorable by Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 302
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 302
• Introduced -HJ 151
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• See SB 2500 (line item 2307A)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.