SB 7082: Controlled Substances
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice
Controlled Substances; Adding to Schedule V of the controlled substances list certain drug products in their finished dosage formulations which are approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration, etc.
Last Action: 4/29/2019 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7107 (Ch. 2019-166) -SJ 601
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Submitted for consideration by Criminal Justice
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/18/19, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Building
• Submitted as Committee Bill and Reported Favorably by Criminal Justice; YEAS 4 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 258
• Introduced -SJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 04/04/19, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/18/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 379
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/29/19 -SJ 611
• Read 2nd time -SJ 601
• Substituted CS/HB 7107 -SJ 601
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 7107 (Ch. 2019-166) -SJ 601
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.