HB 407: Apalachicola Bay Area of Critical State Concern
GENERAL BILL by Shoaf ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Basabe
Apalachicola Bay Area of Critical State Concern; Authorizes DEP to expend certain funds for purpose of entering into financial assistance agreements with City of Apalachicola for specified surface water & groundwater quality improvement projects within Apalachicola Bay Area of Critical State Concern; provides for expiration of expenditure.
- Fiscal Policy (FP)
• Referred to Water Quality, Supply & Treatment Subcommittee
• Referred to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Referred to Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Now in Water Quality, Supply & Treatment Subcommittee
• 1st Reading (Original Filed Version)
• Added to Water Quality, Supply & Treatment Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Water Quality, Supply & Treatment Subcommittee
• Reported out of Water Quality, Supply & Treatment Subcommittee
• Now in Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Added to Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee agenda
• Favorable by Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Reported out of Agriculture & Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
• Now in Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Added to Infrastructure Strategies Committee agenda
• Favorable by Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Reported out of Infrastructure Strategies Committee
• Bill released to House Calendar
• Added to Second Reading Calendar
• Bill added to Special Order Calendar (4/27/2023)
• Read 2nd time
• Added to Third Reading Calendar
• Read 3rd time
• Passed; YEAS 110, NAYS 0
• In Messages
• Referred to Fiscal Policy
• Withdrawn from Fiscal Policy -SJ 655
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for SB 702 -SJ 656
• Read 2nd time -SJ 655
• Read 3rd time -SJ 656
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 656
• In Messages
• Ordered enrolled
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2023-227
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.