The Senate will convene for the Organization Session at 9:00 a.m. on November 18, 2014.
2014 Florida Statutes Now Available
The 2014 Florida Statutes are now available under the Laws tab. Additionally, the updated Table of Section Changes and other reference documents are posted under Quick Links on the Statutes page.
2014-15 State Budget
The Florida Legislature passed and Governor Scott signed into law a balanced budget for Fiscal Year 2014-15, allocating unprecedented funding for education, $500 million in broad-based tax relief and more than $3 billion in reserves.
Protecting Vulnerable Floridians
During the 2014 Legislative Session, the Florida Senate worked to increase safeguards for Florida's children and seniors by strengthening protections against sexual offenders, enhancing accountability within assisted living facilities and improving Florida's child welfare system.
- More Than $2 Million in Water System Upgrades October 28, 2014 - Press Release by Senator Gaetz
- Senate President Don Gaetz joined Emerald Coast Children’s Advocacy Center ... October 28, 2014 - Photo by Senator Gaetz
- Senate President Gaetz shared stories and coffee with his friends Destin Ki... October 28, 2014 - Photo by Senator Gaetz
- Inspired. Gratified. Humbled. That's how Representative Matt Gaetz and Sena... October 28, 2014 - Photo by Senator Gaetz
- Sen DonGaetz-IsabellaRose-Rep MattGaetz ECCAC 2014-2 (2).jpg October 28, 2014 - Photo by Majority Office
- In Case You Missed It: Governor Scott Announces $2.59 Million In Defense Grants Given To 13 Florida Projects October 27, 2014 - Press Release by President's Office
- Statement from President Gaetz and President-Designate Gardiner on the Passing of Tom Slade October 21, 2014 - Press Release by Majority Office
- In Case You Missed It: Distribution of $60 Million for Cancer Centers October 21, 2014 - Press Release by Majority Office