Comments or Questions
Please direct comments or questions about legislation to the Senator for your district. Go to the Find Your Legislator page, enter your address, and your Senator’s contact information will be provided.
The Division of Law Revision and Information answers general questions about bills at (850) 488-4371 and general questions about the Florida Statutes at (850) 488-8403. They do not give legal advice. The email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.
- Senate Directory
- Executive Appointments and Suspensions (850) 487-5828
- Technical issues and feedback, email@example.com or call (850) 487-5995 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. ET Monday - Friday
- Law Book Service Office (850) 488-2323 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lobby Registration, Information, and Lists (850) 922-4990
- Capitol Police (850) 488-1790
- Florida Welcome Center at the Capitol (850) 488-6167
- The Historic Capitol Museum (850) 487-1902
- The FLORIDA Channel (video archives) (850) 488-1281
- House Document Center, (850) 717-5412
- House Clerk's Office (850) 717-5400 or www.myfloridahouse.gov
- State Archives (850) 245-6700
- List of Legislative and Government Websites
Connect with the Senate
The Florida Senate has the following official social media channels. In addition each Senator may have their own official social media channels which you can access from their Senator page.