Flsenate.gov was designed with the user in mind. We welcome your input and ask that you email us with suggestions for future enhancements.
This website features information beginning with the 2010A session. Information prior to the 2010A session can be found at archive.flsenate.gov. The archive site does not contain member and committee information.
The following searches are available:
Go directly to a bill. This is located at the top of every page on the site.
Search for a Statute. This is located at the top of every page on the site.
Site search powered by Google. This is also located at the top of every page. See Site Search Tips for more information.
Additional searches located on these pages:
- Bills - See Bill Search Tips for more information.
- Statutes - See Statute Search Tips for more information.
- Find your Senate and House State Legislators, U.S. Representatives & U.S. Senators by entering your US Postal address or Zip+4 Code.
- Executive Appointments
- Press Releases
The website is automatically set up to remove the header and footer and only provide what's in the content area (with the white background). This will save on printing time and ink. Use your normal browser print buttons to print or CTRL+P.
Printing District Maps
From each Senator’s District tab and for each district under Maps and Statistics, two PDF maps are available. To print a district map that is 8.5 x 11 inches, select the Letter Size map. For a larger map, if you have a printer that can accommodate it, select the Poster Size map. Many copy centers have large-format printers.
A full-size poster is 42 x 63 inches, portrait or landscape (depending on the district). PDFs can be reduced to your preferred size. For example, reductions to 24 x 36 inches or 20 x 30 inches will fit standard poster frames. Prints can be as small as 11 x 17 inches, but the legibility suffers. To print from within Acrobat Reader, click the print icon :
- For a full-size poster, set the page size to 42 x 63 inches. For reduced sizes, set the length or width 1.5 times the shorter dimension.
- Set the correct orientation (portrait or landscape) for the map.
- Select "Autorotate" and "Small" margins, if available.
- Set page scaling option to "Fit" or "Fit to Printable Area".