The Senate will convene for the 2015 Regular Session on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.
Work Plan Florida 2015
President Gardiner and Speaker Crisafulli’s joint priorities for the 2015 Legislative Session include: tax relief, developing a statewide water and natural resources policy, expanding education and employment options for people with disabilities, promoting adoptions and increasing investments and accountability in education.
Water and Land Conservation
The Senate Committee on Environmental Preservation and Conservation is currently taking public comment on the implementation of the Water and Land Conservation Amendment passed by Florida voters in November 2014.
2014-2016 Committee Assignments
The Senate President has released committee assignments for all Senators. View a list of all assignments.
2014 - 2015 Interim Committee Meetings
The Florida Legislature's Interim Committee Meeting Schedule (PDF) is available on this website. Weekly schedules and meeting notices will be posted prior to the meetings. The Regular Session convenes on Tuesday, March 3, 2015.
- MEMO: Legislation to Implement Amendment 1 January 30, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- Senate President Andy Gardiner and House Speaker Steve Crisafulli Announce Joint Priorities for the 2015 Legislative Session January 28, 2015 - Press Release by President's Office
- Relief from Hidden Taxes Filed by Senator John Legg & Representative Danny Burgess January 27, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Legg
- Senator Bean Announces Jacksonville Beach Mobile Office Hours January 26, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Bean
- Senator Soto’s Newsletter: January 2015 (pdf) January 23, 2015 - Publication by Senator Soto
- Senator Oscar Braynon Designated 2016-2018 Democratic Leader January 22, 2015 - Press Release by Minority Office
- Bean Files Bill to Overhaul Civil Asset Forfeiture January 22, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Bean
- Senator Hukill's Bill to Enrich Economic Freedom for the Developmentally Disabled Passes First Committee January 21, 2015 - Press Release by Senator Hukill