The Senate will convene on Wednesday, February 10, 2016, at 1:00 p.m., or Upon the Call of the President.
Saturday, February 6, 2016 Open Calendar
4th Week of 2016 Session - 34 Days until the End of Session
16-17 State Budget
The Senate’s proposed budget includes unprecedented K-12 per student funding and prioritizes investments in health care and economic development.
Pathway to Economic Independence for People with Unique Abilities: Cradle to Career
During the first week of the 2016 Legislative Session, the Florida Legislature passed legislation to improve and expand education and employment opportunities for people with disabilities.
Statewide Water and Natural Resources Policy
The Florida Senate passed Senate Bill 552 to implement a statewide policy to preserve and restore Florida’s water and natural resources for future generations.
- Simpson Files Consumer Protection Amendment for Water Quality & Service February 5, 2016 - Press Release by Senator Simpson
- Senator Grimsley & Representative Pigman pose for a pic to support the #Flo... February 5, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- This week, President Gardiner and Senator Montford recognized FSU President... February 5, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- Senator Flores gets help from a future #Florida #leader. #flsenate #miamida... February 5, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- Repeal of Red Light Cameras Passes Senate Committee February 4, 2016 - Press Release by Senator Brandes
- Senator Brandes presents legislation to reduce burdensome #government. #fls... February 4, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- Senator Latvala gives #florida #agriculture a thumbs up #agprocompanies #fl... February 3, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office
- #flsenate President Gardiner receives the Champion for #Dentistry Award. February 3, 2016 - Photo by Majority Office